Better-Body-Steward, Days 6 & 7

Well, Saturday and Sunday came in a flash! Even though our Saturday was relatively low-key, (for us), we still were active. After delivering Bible studies with our church to a local area, we later visited his dad and had dinner out-of-town with lovely company, (though it was a late dinner!). In between those activities, Dear and I had some productive, relaxed, and precious time together. Sunday saw us pretty active, too, as usual. :) We were able to take one of the young ladies from our church to a birthday lunch, and had a blessed time of it! I do believe she became better-acquainted with our and one of our buddies' (who joined us) goofiness. Hahaha! Unfortunately, other than the business of errands, regular activities of that particular day, and home duties, I did not perform a scheduled exercise. However, I plan on today getting right back into the routine; I cannot give up! Thank you for all your prayers, encouraging words, and perspectives. It is helping!

Comments

  1. Just checking in to see how your Day was today Renee?! Were you blessed to exercise? I am praying for you and would love to hear an update when you have time! blessings to you Dear Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen! I always think of my sweet soap sister! Sending you much love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts