Saturday, March 10, 2012

Better-Body-Steward, Day 5

Yes, today is "Day 6" of my stewardship plan. However, the day is not over, so I still have time to get some exercising into my day. :). Today, I desire to share of yesterday's doings. I did not do the "normal" exercise routine I have established for myself. Yesterday, my day was full of house chores for a friend I assist each week. After a few hours of that activity, I had to run out-of-town to do some grocery shopping at Costco. (What would I do without that blessed store? After that expedition, Dear and I had dinner, at a local diner, since I was pooped by all the activity of the day. By the time we got home, it was after six in the evening, (I left home @ 7:30 AM), and we stayed up only a few more hours, then went to bed. So, this time I am counting my activities of yesterday as my "exercise." In case you are concerned, I am planning on doing my normal routine today. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Renee! I love to walk a lot of extra steps every chance I get. I often times have my husband drop me at the stoplight so that I can walk extra or even walk from a different store a mile extra is often times just what I need to keep me feeling well. Walking is a great stress relief :) and a Great form of exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you can count house cleaning as exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, sisters! If I haven't told you lately, I'm so glad we're family!

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails