Better-Body-Steward, Days 24 & 25 AND Dear's Birthday!

Today is Dear's birthday, (or, as my mom sometimes calls it, "birf-a-day"). I am always delighted, and more so each year, to be paired with him along life's journey. This year is especially precious to me, because we have experienced such growth and changes in such a short amount of time already. We are more and more growing into oneness. We are about 99% of the time on the same page; knowing one another's thoughts, feelings, and decisions intimately well. I can think of few times of late where we were off-kilter. I thank God every day for Dear, and for our marriage. Though we still have disagreements, misunderstandings, and quirks, marriage grows sweeter and more precious each passing moment. I am truly blessed beyond measure to get to be with my man! I gave him some presents early, and the rest today. He enjoyed them all, and it blessed my heart to be able to bless him. We had a nice dinner together, enjoying our favorite food thus far: Thai! Time with your best bud, your 'til-Christ spouse, is always wonderful. As far as exercising goes, I have by the grace of God kept at it. I still see an increase in reps and endurance, and always try adding another activity. I have not seen a big drop in weight as of yet, but toning and fluidity. I am seeing also my long-lost muscles regaining their strength. Praise God for His work!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dear One! And congratulations on your diligence...both in your marriage and in your health changes :) God bless you Dear Renee as you press on and know that I am lifting you up before Our KING! Much love and many prayers to you and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday with your "til Christ comes" spouse (I LOVED how you worded that). :)

    I'm so happy to hear that your are gaining strength and endurance with exercise. I have started this week myself. It's slow going, but with God's grace, hopefully, I can keep going.

    Blessings to you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts