Better-Body-Steward, Days 16-19

See, I told you I did not forget! :) So, on to the rest of this week's activities. Tuesday and Wednesday saw me faithfully exercising, with increase in reps and endurance! I was SO incredibly thankful for the Lord's work in me for it! I have truly noticed a difference in my body's functioning. :) Yesterday I did not exercise. I could have, and that I know right well. However, yesterday was a struggle for me, health-wise. Dear allowed the break, considering what I am experiencing this particular week. Today, I did the usual housework for M. That, plus some housework here, has consisted od my activities thus far. However, the gorgeous day is still not ended, so who knows? I may have enough energy and time to do some exercising. I know tomorrow I should!

Comments

Popular Posts