It has been a little while, since I last took the time, to write out seven things, for which I could thank the Lord. Oh, life becomes a wee bit more active, and I neglect it. Hormones kick in, and I do not quite feel up to task. Nevertheless, I need not forget to thank the Lord!
What about you? Are there some things that come to mind, that you would not mind sharing? It is always a joyful thing, to rejoice with those who rejoice! Care to join me?
- Always and forever, I am thankful for my relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ! Ahh, were it not for Him...He is such a sweetheart! I love Him so! He is ever so patient and kind to me. He always knows what I need, and sees to it to provide it to : whether it be a lesson, something temporal...He meets my needs. He cares for my heart, and takes great care to nurture it. Oh, I can go on and on about Him!
- I am thankful for growing pains. Yes, pain. My mom is allergic to pain, and I believe I am, too. Yet, it is through the pains of growing, that I have found that the Lord's grace is sufficient for me...And that it would be His grace that sustains me.
- I am thankful for the blue skies I get to see. Oh, in spite of sin, God's beauty still abounds! I cannot fathom the beauty of the skies, in their sinless perfection!
- I am thankful for our animals. They are such a delight to observe. Our dog is so interesting! I enjoy playing with him, and experiencing his God-given intelligence. Our ducks--oh, how fascinating! I love watching them, as I let them out to roam. So beautiful!
- I am thankful for our potted herbs. You know, I can easily become disgruntled, because of my ignorance and intimidation of farming. Yet, this morning as I tended to the herbs on our front porch, God showed me that I can, by His enablement, farm...Even if I am starting in pots. Already, my basil will need a larger pot. I am even thinking of constructing some small-ish box for it. My parsley is needing some more room, as well as our rosemary. So, little by little, I am getting there.
- I am thankful for my husband's employer. He has shown much grace to Dear. He has been a kind, fine example for Dear to follow. I am always blessed, when Dear comes home. This boss has been the first one, with whom He can fellowship in the Lord. Such a rare gift!
- I am thankful for diaries; or rather, the keeping of them. I have learned much, by seeing from whence the Lord has brought me. It is fascinating to read my innermost thoughts, and see how the Lord dealt with them. It is amazing to see answers to prayer. I am currently living in an answer to prayer! Oh, yes, I am thankful for recorded history. :)
**Now it is your turn! Will you not join me? Just think of seven things that you can share with us. Just enter them in the comments section below! If you have a blog, just share the link in the comments section, so that folks can go visit. Blessings!**