- I was able to hear my baby brother's voice. It had been quite some time since I last spoke with him. I'm so very glad to see how much of a man he's become.
- My uncle, who knows Christ. Though his leaving will inevitably bring sadness, it is only temporary! I will get to see him, again!
- My husband's ability to learn a whole new trade, in a whole new area of the world. God graciously gave him a man from whom to learn, who is a fellow brother in Christ: who took a chance, investing in him. Seeing the fruit that has been borne, through this relationship, as well as my husband's new skills, is very humbling, exciting, and great cause for thanksgiving!
- My new schefflera tree, that Dear bought for me at the store. It was a spontaneous, inexpensive, but thoughtful gift! I love indoor plants, and this is just one of many I hope to bring into our new abode.
- Modern technology: through which, I'm able to stay in communication with those I love, and vice versa.
- Wiser saints: from whom I learn how to be, and get to witness the Lord using them, marvelously!
- Conviction of the Holy Ghost: through Whom I am corrected, guided, instructed, and comforted, to say the least!
**Would you like to share 7 things for which you thank God? Add your post in the link-up below, or add them in the comments section below.**