For some of you unfamiliar with Lilla Rose, they are a wonderful company full of lovely hair products! I personally enjoy their flexi-clips. My friend, Gail, was ever so kind to give me one!
Last week, to my delight, as I opened my mail there was a package from Lilla Rose! I almost did a happy-dance outside...So, I waited until inside and in my bathroom. :) She left it a surprise as to which one she was sending me. When I saw the one she picked, I was thoroughly pleased!
I have been trying it out ever since. The very night I was able to take a picture of it in my hair. The rest of the time I've been trying out different techniques; some, as I go, some, from the site. Dear enjoys seeing it in my hair...Therefore, I've been hinting at going over to their site for any *ahem* presents he might enjoy seeing me have. :)
One of the things I love about the flexi-clip is that it is so easy to use, yet so elegant! You can make any up-do or ponytail look lovely! They come in different sizes, for different hair types, or for different things you want to do with your hair. They have all sorts of styles, and other hair things other than the flexi-clip: hair pins, hair sticks, hair bands, and even some jewelry!
What I also enjoy about Lilla Rose is that they aren't too expensive. Mine only cost $14! This clip is sturdy, too. You'll get your money's worth out of these products!
Isn't receiving non-junk mail fun? Especially when it's from those you love, things you love, and from folks that love you back! She is such a good friend!
She also wanted to be a good friend another way--giving away another flexi-clip, but this time to one of my readers! Now, isn't that wonderful, or what? I'm so excited for you!
Here is what you'll be getting: A flexi-clip gift certificate, valued up to $15, if you win! You will be thrilled to get one of them!
Here is how you can enter:
- WORTH ONE ENTRY: Become a "follower" of my blog. Over on the right-hand side of my site, there is a button under "Family, Friends, & Acquaintances--All Are Welcome!" that says "Join This Site." Click on that link to join, if you haven't already. If you already are following my blog, please leave a comment stating such.
- WORTH ONE ENTRY: Become a "follower" of Gail's blog, The Imperfect Housewife. Come back and tell me, (I will check to verify). If you already follow her blog, please simply state it in your comment.
- WORTH ONE ENTRY: Go to Gail's Lilla Rose page on Facebook to "like" it. Come back and let me know. :)
- WORTH ONE ENTRY: Share my button, located on the right of my blog's page under "Free To Share!" on your site. If you do so, please come back and let me know, along with a link for it so I can go see!
- WORTH ONE ENTRY: Share Gail's button, over at The Imperfect Housewife, on your site. If you do so, please come back and let me know, along with a link for it so I can see.
- WORTH THREE ENTRIES: Share on Facebook and Twitter this give-away! Please share the link for this blog post, so as I can go on Facebook and verify that you shared it. If you share on Twitter, share the link, and use the code #moldingintoalady at the end of your post. Come back and leave a comment for EACH/EITHER method you employed.
- WORTH FIVE ENTRIES: Blog about it! Share the link to my site, as well as a link to Gail's Lilla Rose FB page. If you blog about it, please come back and not only comment that you did so, but share the link to it. :)
- WORTH FIVE ENTRIES: Go to her Lilla Rose website, and look over all the flexi-clips. Be sure to watch the styling video, to get ideas of how you can use it in your hair. After you have figured out your size of flexi-clip as well as style you want, come back and let me know! Leave a comment telling me which one you most liked. :)
- WORTH FIFTEEN ENTRIES: If in the course of this give-away you go to her Lilla Rose website and order something from her site, you will earn fifteen extra entries! Just let me know if you did so, and I will verify with Gail.
**FOR EACH ENTRY, PLEASE LEAVE ONE COMMENT. LEAVE ONE COMMENT FOR THOSE SPECIAL ENTRIES THAT EARN YOU 5+ ENTRIES AT ONCE. JUST LET ME KNOW FOR WHICH ENTRY YOU ARE POSTING. I CANNOT COUNT INCOMPLETE ENTRIES. I WILL BE USING A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TO PICK THE WINNER AT THE END OF THE GIVE-AWAY CONTEST. THANKS!**