Monday Prayer Day

     Hi, folks!  Yes, I'm a day late.  However, it's still important to me!  :)
     Though I missed "Monday Prayer Day" by a day, I still would love to pray for you and with you.  I would also like to ask for your prayers!  Won't you join me in beseeching the Lord on the behalf of one another?
     This week, I would like to ask prayer for some folks I love.  They have some loved ones that are greatly struggling in health, and may soon be seeing our Saviour.  Though they are comforted in Him, nevertheless it is a difficult time.  Thank you!
     As always, please feel free to visit my friend, Gail, over at her site, where she hosts the Prayer Link-Up.  I know she'll faithfully pray for you, and be grateful for the opportunity.  God bless you!


P.S.  If you're skeptical regarding prayer, you needn't be.  These past few weeks since I've been more diligent in prayer, as well as seeking prayer from others (including you, dear Gail!), I have seen MANY answers to prayer requests!

Comments

Popular Posts