Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Better-Body-Steward, Day 2

I just finished with today's exercises. I did not really want to do them today; I was going to excuse myself by having a "lack of time.". However, as my dear friend Gail reminded me, that reasoning is no excuse. ;) I did do some home chores today, that encouraged me to exercise my body: bending, squatting, lifting, etc. I was glad to be able to implement those things in my daily activities. I always reminisce of my youth, when daily chores and play kept me "in shape." Well, today, I got to do some "getting in shape" activities that were productive in more than one way! However, I knew I needed more activities today. I needed to do my exercising for God's sake, my sake, and for those lifting me up in prayer and/or keeping abreast of my journaling of my daily work outs. Aah, yes, accountability. :) I did the same exercises as yesterday, adding only a bit more reps, as I could handle. I also added some more activity to tone my arms. Tomorrow, I'll be doing some more things, suggested by Dear. I have to "move it, move it!" Today also saw me using my homemade vinegar to clean some walls and glass doors. I loved the results! All natural cleaning, and so inexpensive! I found some recipes for some other products I desired to make. I found and have now successfully used homemade carpet freshener and deodorant. Both are inexpensive, and ease my mind in regards to our health. When I have time, I will gladly share the recipes with you. Alas, dinner and a hungry Dear await. 'Til tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I'm working in this area of my life as well. I've started using the body gospel DVD's. I'm gonna try every work out they have on it, but I did not like today's core routine. I hardly felt anything from it. I haven't decided if I'm going to post my work out updates on my blog yet, but it would be great if we could encourage each other. Let me know. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of encouraging one another! There are actually some girlfriends & I who have an email "support" group, if you will. We try to email each week & update each other on our weight-loss goals, tips,etc. it's been on hiatus for a few weeks, but should be starting up again, soon! If you'd like in on it, I'm sure they'd be delighted; if you want something different, just email me & tell me. :). My address is moldingintoalady@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you have been motivated to exercise. I used to exercise 4-6 times a week several years ago, but as of late, I haven't had the desire nor motivation. Oh well . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Renee! I'm so proud! I seriously need to get back into some sort of routine when it comes to exercise. The older I get the harder it is! You are such an encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails