Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 January Day Book


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

God has covered the land with a beautiful white coverlet.

I am thinking...

That I am one blessed daughter of God to have been graced with such a gift of snow!

I am thankful...

for God in my life!

In the kitchen...

The no-flour cookies I made last night are nearly gone.

I am wearing...

my homely clothes, with a spirit of joy.

I am creating...

a new perspective.

I am going...

to Heaven some day!

I am wondering...

how my loved ones back east are doing.

I am reading...

"Passionate Housewives Desperate For God."

I am hoping...

that I haven't burned too many bridges.

I am looking forward to...

living according to Christ's will.

I am learning...

many things I believed were wrong.

Around the house...

there is a peaceful contentment.

I am pondering...

the ease in which anyone can become "religious," rather than simply obey God out of love. 

A favorite quote for today...

"Fire can't burn a blood-washed soul."--The Blood Of An Old Rugged Cross Song

One of my favorite things...

Is to have spiritual songs & hymns play all day at home.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Are now determined on the weather.

A peek into my day...




1 comment:

  1. My, that is quite a bit of snow! I'm thankful the Lord doesn't send snow our way, just gives us warm and breezy days! I absolutely love Passionate Housewives. You'll really get a lot out of it!

    May the Lord bless you and give you a wonderful week. Thanks for sharing your daybook.

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails