Remembering God's Wisdom and Blessings

     As today I am joining the Wise Woman Link-Up, I decided to re-post an article I wrote last year. It is a good article, and caused me to remember the blessedness of my role as my husband's help meet. :)
     So many times I will begrudge the Creator's design. How shameful. I ought to be thankful every minute for His astute wisdom. He knows best what works, not I. I simply ought to stop complaining (inwardly or outwardly), start thanking Him, and start doing what He says! I'm sure that once I faithfully follow His ways, I will be a lot happier!
     Here is the link for the post I'm sharing today at A Wise Woman's blog. I hope you get a chance to read it, as well as visit her blog. There are lots of encouragement on her site!


A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

Comments

Popular Posts