Giving Of Thanks: Days 14 - 19

Well, here I am, again, lagging behind...Oh, but I do have good excuses! They are pretty cute, too. ;-)

DAY 14

I am thankful for God's provisions. Though I fail often to be a good steward of that which He gives, He still meets my needs; and, continues to abundantly bless!

DAY 15

I am thankful for every moment my husband is home. It blesses my heart to have him near. He is my favorite person.

DAY 16

I am thankful that every day my children rush to the door when their daddy comes home! Every morning, our son wants his daddy home. So, when he comes home for lunch, then at the end of his work day, things around here are bubbling over with excitement!

DAY 17

I am thankful for my siblings. They are some of the most precious souls to me. They each have a special place in my heart.

DAY 18

I am thankful for the lessons learned through many of the difficult experiences I have had. At the time, I could not foretell how what I was currently enduring would help me in the future. Yet, as I often muse upon life, I can see how those hardships prepared and molded me.

DAY 19

I am thankful to have felt our baby flutter after their big brother talked to them!

Comments

Popular Posts