Giving Of Thanks: Day 5

I am so grateful to be a part of an everlasting family! I remember when I got saved the excitement and delight in knowing that there were people who were now my "forever-family:" some folks I knew, some I didn't know, and, some I had only heard about from the Bible. It was quite a wonderful thought!

Of course, as I have learned, sadly we all do not get along that well, here on earth... Yet, that does not take away my affection for those folks who are truly born again! Even if we struggle this side of Heaven with each other, I know that it is going to be wonderful over there!

I have also experienced the love that only those who share that blood that never washes away, have. You cannot explain it. It is a wonderful, spiritual, blessed, living reality for those who are born again.

So, today, I am grateful for my forever family.

"While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."
Matthew 12:46-50

"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6:38-40


Comments

  1. From the moment I observed you across the room...I knew we would be friends! God uses you to grow me.
    I love you deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad for it! I love you so much, sis! You're a blessing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts