Giving Of Thanks: DAY 8

     I'm grateful for technology.  It has allowed me to communicate with folks, thousands of miles away from us.  It has enabled me to do quick research, for a myriad of reasons.  It has allowed me to do what I'm doing tonight:  blogging. ☺

     I can list many other things that have been blessings to me, thanks to technology.  There's the dishwasher, washer, dryer, hot water tank, running water, oven and stove top, vehicles... On and on!  I'm very grateful to have used of these things!

     Though it seems that life is going faster by the day, and maybe it is, I don't want to complain.  I'm in the time that God chose for me; which includes all this technology, and more.   I just want to make sure I please Him in my use of it.

     So tonight, I am thanking the Lord for allowing me the use of all this technology.  It's helped me work smarter, not harder.  It's aided in my education.  It's even been entertaining.  However, the part I like most is this one:  It's blessed me to be able to "visit" with those I love, who are outside arm's reach.   

Comments

Popular Posts