W.o.W. Wednesday: "The Pineapple Story," By Otto Koning



     Have you ever heard of "The Pineapple Story?"  Have you ever heard of the evangelist, Otto Koning?  I just recently became acquainted with both.  Get ready for a blessing!
     This man shares his story, of ministering in the foreign field.  He is definitely a gifted story teller.  His experiences have made me muse upon my attitude, in difficulties.
     He shares these lessons, in a humorous way.  Yet, they are profound.  I especially love how he explains struggles, as "grades:"  meaning, "first grade...second grade...," and so forth. :)
     His lessons, observations, and the like, are good for me, as a homemaker.  It helps me to get a right perspective, as I minister as an help meet to Dear.  It encourages me in evangelizing, even from home. 
     This video is just shy of an hour in length.  I pray that you take the opportunity to hear him.  It is definitely worth it!






Comments

Popular Posts