2014 November Day Book

Outside My Window:

...Is a gloriously sunny, autumn day.

I Am Thinking:

...About all the Lord has done for us, this past year.

I Am Thankful For:

...The Lord not giving up on us; the Lord being in our lives; and, all the Lord has given us.

I Am Learning:

...About being an introvert.  It has been quite fascinating!  Here is just one of many articles I have read, learning about being one.  I found most of their descriptions, I fit (except the fact that I am not married to an extrovert) :) :  


From The Kitchen:

...Me thinks I will be concocting a curry stew, tonight.

I Am Wearing:

...Warmer clothing, since we dipped into the mid-thirties and forties, out yonder.

I Am Creating:

...More pages for my Homemaker's Binder.

I Am Going:

...To keep my heart focused on the Lord.

I Am Reading:

"Living Virtuously," by Erin Harrison.

I Am Hoping:

...As always, in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ:  not me, myself, or I.

I Am Hearing:

...My phone "ting," every time I get a text from my "li'l sis."

I Am Noticing:

...How hard Satan works, to try and divide and conquer.

I Am Wondering:

...If and when, the Lord may allow us to be parents.

I Am Realizing:

...As always, how desperately I need Jesus!

Pondering These Words:

...Charity...Family...Fruits of the Spirit...Works of the flesh...

Around The House:

...Are rooms filled with the charity of others:  conduits of God's temporal blessings in our lives.

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is not really a "thing," but rather, deep, strong relationships:  centered, based, and thriving in the Lord.  I love those folks who will dive into the awe of the Lord, and His word, with me; those who look after my heart, and allow me the same blessing for them; and, together, worship and love our Lord.

A Few Plans For The Week:

...Prepare for our church group's Thanksgiving "eatin'-meetin'..."
...Try to get in a visit, with a gal from said-group, who was just released from the hospital...
...Try to finish up a project, that Dear and I started a while back...
...Work on some care packages...

Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:





Comments

Popular Posts