Sunday Scripture: "Pride Destroys Fellowship," By Pastor Charles Lawson

     Pride.  We ALL have dealt with it, are dealing with it, in one way or another.  Whether we are the recipient of one's sin of pride, or we are the one dishing out pride, we are experienced with the effects of this sin.  How has it affected us?  What is its appearance?

Pharaoh's Horses 1848
John Frederick Herring

     Well, this pastor blessedly points out some of the problems in the Corinthian church, that has also manifested itself today.  Truly, nothing is new under the sun.  I was immensely blessed by this teaching.  I have learned much, and am seeking to be more discerning:  so as not to allow pride in my life, as well as allow others' pride to encourage it in me.
     I pray that you avail yourself of this less-than-an-hour message.  Oh, it will do your spirit good!

Comments

Popular Posts