Peaceful Saturday

     Sorry it's been so quiet here since I wrote "An Empty Womb."  It's been a very active week, and today is our "down" day.  I like it!  For the moment I thought I would take some time to write a new post.  I felt as though I've neglected it, and that needs remedied.  :)
     After writing my latest post, I have received more contact than I ever anticipated.  I actually never even thought about receiving comments, though they are appreciated.  I never knew that it would reach so many folks' hearts.  I am thankful for all you out there who have taken the time to correspond with me.  It has been a real blessing to me.
     On a lighter note, though, I had a very interesting night last night.  Dear and I have a king-size bed, thanks to my m-i-l giving us it when she re-did her room.  I have enjoyed the roomy bed thoroughly, but last night I was crammed.  It seems that Dear and Bubba our 1-yr.-old huge boy cat decided to make a sandwich out of me!  Here I am, minding my own business, when Dear is on my left side, snuggling me rather tightly, and Bubba is on my right side, firmly stretched out and unwilling to move.  Needless to say, when I needed the restroom in the middle of the night, I became acrobatic.
     Today has been such a peaceful day!  Even with the smooshed sleeping, I slept well.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts