Motherhood Multiplies: Part 2

...Two pink lines...Who knew that they could cause a myriad of emotions to well within my heart; so quickly, so immensely?
     Once again, I contacted the same midwife who aided us with our son.  Everything was the same routine.  Thankfully, this pregnancy was nearly as uneventful as the prior one.
     I did experience different symptoms, had different cravings, and this time around, was tending to a toddler.  So, I didn't get to focus as much upon this pregnancy, as I had the previous one.  Also, because of so many differences with this pregnancy (symptoms), I was highly suspicious I was carrying a little girl.
     Once the time for the anatomy scan came, those suspicions were confirmed!  Of course, she gave us all quite the difficult time in learning her gender, just as her brother before her.  Both our children practiced modesty in-utero...😂
    That afternoon, we were able to meet up with a dear friend, who happened to be in the same town as where we had our ultrasound.  We were able to show her the pictures, and then she blessed us with a little baby girl clothes shopping and dinner!  We were also able to catch up, in-person, as she lives out-of-state.  All-in-all, a very pleasant day!
     Before long, we were needing to focus on a very important matter:  childcare for our son once I needed to get to the midwife.  Still living far away from any family and close friends, it was a great matter of prayer.  Who would be able to help us?

Copyright 2019 Molding Into A Lady


Comments

Popular Posts