God Sure Knows How To Make His Girl Feel Special!

  © Art.com 2011

  Today as I reflected on so many answers to prayer in one day (the ones I could see), I could not help but have immense pleasure in my heart toward my Heavenly Father!  Some of these prayer requests have been sent up to Him for a long time; others, not so much.  Regardless of the length of time, these were important requests, and to see them answered in such wonderful ways fills me with awe and thankfulness.
     I am thankful that He not only heard my prayers, but was ever so kind to answer them.  Whenever those answers come, I always feel so special to Him.  It truly never ceases to cause me to wonder how Christ can love me so, and do things in such ways that make me feel like His special little girl.  :)
     To some of these requests Dear was made aware, others he was not.  He was able to delight in of which he knew, but I was able to privately feast on the happiness welled within me of those private requests answered publicly.  Indeed the Word of God is true when it says, "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."--Matthew 6:6.

I thank Him for being true to His Word!

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:  therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."
Psalm 28:7

Comments

Popular Posts