2014 May Day Book

Outside My Window:

Is a beautiful blue sky.

I Am Thinking:

About the reactions/responses of others.

I Am Thankful For:

Truth.

I Am Learning:

How to properly manage my home (& myself!).

From The Kitchen:

Is the pleasant lingering aroma of freshly brewed coffee. :)

I Am Wearing:

My comfy clothes. ;)

I Am Creating:

Some crocheting wonder!

I Am Going:

To stay content where I am. :)

I Am Reading:

A chapter a day in Proverbs, amongst other things.

I Am Hoping:

To be a blessing to:

1.  God
2.  Dear
3.  Others

I Am Hearing:

Silence.

I Am Noticing:

All the amazing ways of God's provision in our lives!

I Am Wondering:

At the beauty of Christ.

I Am Realizing:

That continuing to show love to others, when they don't want it, isn't easy to do;  That continuing to show love to others, when I don't want to, isn't easy to do; That loving through Christ, IS easy to do!

Pondering These Words:

"Are you feeding the sheep, or entertaining the goats?"

Around The House:

Is a slow, but steady, progression into a hospitable abode.

One Of My Favorite Things:

Is having an hours-long visit on the phone with loved ones.

A Few Plans For The Week:

Continuing in prayer for Dear's foot recovery (basketball incident........).
Continue to do my job as homemaker. :)
Do a study that is on my heart.

Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:

Frederick Morgan
"The Gleaners"
Art.com

Comments

Popular Posts