Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 October Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

...Is the return of autumn.

I am thinking...

...About the peace of likemindedness between Dear and I.

I am thankful...

...That God has united our hearts!

In the kitchen...

...Are dishes waiting to be cleaned.

I am wearing...

...A comfy caftan.

I am creating...

...A well-stocked pantry.

I am going...

...To keep looking to Christ.

I am wondering...

...About all the details of our life's journeys.

I am reading...

...Genesis.

I am hoping...

...In Jesus.

I am looking forward to...

...Serving the Lord.

I am learning...

...That I have to think about how I say things, so that Dear understands my "woman-speak." :)

Around the house...

...Is a sense of in-between.

I am pondering...

...The workings of God in our hearts.

A favorite quote for today...

..."Is any thing too hard for the LORD?"  Genesis 18:14a

One of my favorite things...

...Is being in unison with Dear.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

1.  Fight the cold seeking to settle within me.
2.  Read the Bible
3. Pray

A peek into my day...

Copyright 2013 Molding Into A Lady


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your daybook! I love the beauty of this time of year(the sights,sounds, and smells). There is such a beautiful bonding when we are on the same page as our souse! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the hardest things in a realtionship is for men to understand "women speak." I too am trying to think more before I speak so that my Love truly hears my heart.

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails