In Honor Of My Father

"And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."  Galatians 4:6

     I can call the LORD GOD my Father, because He adopted me:  "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."  Romans 8:15. 

     I can go to Him with my every care:  "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
     1 Peter 5:7
     
     I get to do what He wants me to do:  "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."  Philippians 2:13

     I get to spend for ever with Him!  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16

Comments

Popular Posts