2013 March Day Book

Outside my window...

...Is the calm of the evening.

I am thinking...

...Of all that is needing to be done, in light of my husband's new career ventures.

I am thankful for...

...My Heavenly Father, who always knows best!

I am learning...

...All the time!

From the kitchen...

...Emanates the leftover aroma of a hearty dinner.

I am wearing...

...My night gear.

I am creating...

...A dress, a headscarf, and any other thing that tickles my fancy!

I am going...

...To be seeing the Point again, soon enough.

I am reading...

...The book of Judges (KJV), & the latest edition of Keepers At Home magazine.

I am hoping...

...In Jesus Christ, the risen King!

I am hearing...

...My dog attack his bone.

I am noticing that...

...Even when changes are unpleasant, it is well with my soul; for, my Lord is in charge!

I am wondering...

...My value in the hearts of others.

Pondering these words...

..."Just be."

Around the house...

...Is an "in-between" feeling.

One of my favorite things...

...Is spending time with other believers (in person, on the phone, email, card...any type!) who love discussing the Lord and His Word--SO PLEASANT and GOOD!

A few plans for the week...

  1. Fold and put away laundry.
  2. Mow the lawn.
  3. Run garbage to the dump.
  4. Repair back brakes.
  5. Spend time with family from church who asked us to visit.
  6. Visit new friends.
  7. Visit not-so-new-friend of whom I keep thinking.
  8. Sew!
  9. Prepare for Dear's trip to go to his new work.


A picture thought I am sharing...

Part of a tree that fell into our yard and neighbor's yard, due to the high winds we had!

**To join in sharing your musings, please go HERE.  

Comments

Popular Posts