Homemade Skincare Joys!

     I love oils.  I love essential oils.  I love vitamin e oil.  I love jojoba oil.  I love coconut oil.  I love almond oil...
     I love homemade.  I love homemade lotions.  I love homemade perfumes.  I love homemade soaps...
     So, guess what I have been doing this morning?  If you guessed experimenting with oils, you would be on the right track!
     Save for the soap-making, I have tried my hand at perfume and lotion-making.  I must say, I like them far better than the commercialized items available.  I do not experience the same skin problems.  In fact, my skin is h-a-p-p-y with yours truly, when I nourish it properly.  My mind is happy, too!  If The Lord wills it, I would love to learn more about essential oils, aromatherapy, all-natural lotions, and all-natural perfumes.  Since I love "smell-goods," as we endearingly called perfumes/colognes/room scents back home, I enjoy making them.
     I have enjoyed learning the fact that they can encourage your moods and some health issues, if done right.  I like that it not only beautifies, but is practical, too.  No fluff/vanity involved in healthy skincare!
     I hope my glee encourages you to do some research on this topic.  Even if you do not desire to make them, as it is time/money-consuming (even with wise, healthy shopping), I know someone,(wink-wink), who would be delighted to have you be her guinea pig!  I think you will enjoy the learning, and experimenting.  :)
     Well, I must go and see if my oils for my lotion is cooled down enough to start whipping it into shape.  May you have happy learnings.  May you all have an enjoyable Tuesday!

Comments

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you love oils :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts