URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

I would like to ask all my praying folks to lift up one of my "Ms. M's" in prayer: she is 95 years old, a DARLING blessing to me, & has had an heart attack today. Apparently, it does not look favorable for her life here on earth. Yet, she has professed faith in Christ Jesus for her salvation, & I have been blessed to have seen fruit of such in her life as I have known her these years. I am blessed to have been able to minister to her needs these few years, and to have known her. Whatever Christ decides, I know is good. Please remember her family, who all love her dearly.

Comments

  1. I will remember your dear friend. Please let us know if you hear anything new regarding her health condition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts