Rejoicing In The Goodness Of God!

     Recently, I have been the blessed recipient of gifts by way of the hand of God.  Like a flood, He has inundated me with a host of new friends:  sisters I had yet to meet, and now am blessed to get to know.  Even prior to this shower of blessings, I had been graced by His tender care in my life by way of two specific sisters in my life, that I already have known for quite some time.  I stand humbled in His presence!
     He has also given to Dear and I great sources of wisdom and friendships; only capable through Jesus Christ.  I cannot express enough how awesome He is!  The way He shows His care over us is simply amazing.
     He definitely brings us peace, comfort, and is our complete source of love.  He is, and does, so much for us.  Our lives are complete in Him.
     All that happens in our lives is an opportunity to ever be strengthened in our walk for Christ.  All these blessings along the way bolster our resolve to carry on as faithful disciples.  Satan, our flesh, and this world seek to dissuade us, but God persuades us!
     I say all these things to publicly proclaim the goodness of God in my life, and to somehow express my inexpressible gratitude to Him!  I wish to encourage other sisters out there who may be struggling, to look ONLY to Christ, and He WILL provide your EVERY need!  Then, you too will once again cheerfully sing His praises...Maybe encouraging me when I struggle, again.  :)

2 Thessalonians 2:13-17 (KJV)
"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:  Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work."


Comments

  1. Hi Renee' I Love your blog, I just found it from over at radicallyforjesus.blogspot

    Blessings,Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Renee :) Hope you have a Blessed Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,
    I am blessed by the Joy you have in Jesus and His excellent care and provision. It is hard to wrap our mind around all the love and sacrifice He has done so that we might LIVE with Him!! I thank God for you, sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, thank you for your sweet morning note. Timely in the Lord, for sure! Jacqueline, thank you for your sweet evening note! I am truly humbled, honored, & incredibly thankful for such kindnesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Renee, I will make it but you have to bring the icecream lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts