2013 January Day Book

Outside my window...
...Is the still of the night.

I am thinking...
...Of how my husband shows his youthfulness.

I am thankful for...
...God adopting me, maturing me...LOVING me.

I am learning...
...How precious prayer to God is; how necessary it is to lean on Jesus & His Word; how incapable I am, but how capable GOD is.

From the kitchen...
...Is the peacefulness of cleanliness.

I am wearing...
...The love of my Lord Jesus & the love of Dear.

I am creating...
...A dress...eventually!

I am going...
...To Ms. M's house to finish said-dress.

I am reading...
...Deuteronomy, blog articles, Bible study on Esther, & "Saving Tristan."

I am hoping...
...In God's integrity.

I am hearing...
...The sounds of the end of a long day.

I am noticing that...
..."Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3 KJV)  I am no longer feeling such pain at the separation of disagreements, but the joy of unity in truth.

I am wondering...
...At whatever the Lord is doing...because He's always doing SOMETHING!

Pondering these words...
...Culturally relevant.

Around the house...
...Is the semblance of order. :)

One of my favorite things...
...Is my homemade fruit smoothie!  (Measure to your personal taste the following:  whole [preferably raw] yogurt, frozen fruit &/or berries, raw honey)

A few plans for the week...

...Finish dress project; prepare Sunday's lunch/dinner; find more things of which to rid from our home; get busy on knitting, instead of procrastinating...

A picture thought I am sharing...



I saw this scene innumerable times, as I traveled to and from school, or for just travelin's sake.  I took this picture after my father died in 2006.

**To join in sharing your musings, please go HERE.  

Comments

Popular Posts