2012 September Day Book

Outside my window...
...Is my Lazarus rose bush quickly climbing in the middle of my window.

I am thinking...
...that I am a VERY blessed woman to be married to Dear:  a man who WANTS to help me!

I am thankful for...
...my Lord Jesus Christ, who has saved me, and wants to perfect me!

In the kitchen...
...is cleanliness and orderliness, which creates much peace for me.

I am wearing...
...my work blouse and jumper.

I am creating...
...ideas in my head for future yard projects.

I am going...
...to ask Dear if we can run some errands when he gets home.

I am wondering...
...why I am the way I am.

I am reading...
...the book of Exodus, slowly.

I am hoping...
...to be a blessing, not a burden; to be a Godly influence, not an ungodly one.

I am learning...
...that I cannot talk God's ear off.

Around the house...
...is the desire to learn, to grow, to mature in the Lord; is the desire to become well-rounded people;
is love.

I am pondering...
...my understandings.

A favorite quote of the day:
"Do not judge your relationship with Christ based upon your circumstances; judge your relationship with Christ based upon His Word." (Can't remember who said it.)

One of my favorite things...
...Is to be useful in the ways of the Lord:  encouraging Godliness, edifying the saints, praying to God, living a Godly life, provoking unto love and good works, etc.

A few plans:
  1. Prepare Sunday's teaching lesson for the young people.
  2. Find a way to thank Dear's stepdad for being willing and able to fix our car.
  3. Find a person willing to feed/water our ducks when we go to visit my sister-in-law and her family up north.
  4. Pray, pray, and pray some more about my burdens.
  5. Study, study, and study some more about what God's answers are to those burdens.
A peek into my day:
My miniature roses and Forget-Me-Nots growing fabulously, after a dear friend sprinkled some organic fertilizer on them!  I think once we get an arbor, that I will train those roses to grow on it...Since they seem to be wanting to come out of their pot.  :)
Copyright I Am The Clay





DeepRootsatHome



Comments

  1. nice post thanks for sharing..i saw your blog thrue other follower looking for to visit more..blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your minature roses look beautiful! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts