Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2012 August Day Book

Outside my window...

...I see the beautiful sunlight, clear blue skies, and our in-much-need-of-repair wooden fence.

I am thinking...

...how incomprehensible is the fact that Jesus loves me!

I am thankful for...

...Providential appointments.

In the kitchen...

...awaits dinner to be prepared.

I am wearing...

...my comfortable nightgown.

I am creating...

...a new batch of deodorant.

I am going...

...to church prayer meeting tonight.

I am wondering...

...what to do with the landscaping rocks we just got for free!

I am reading...

..."Conquer Your Fear/Share Your Faith" by Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort.

I am hoping...

...to never lose the overwhelming gratuitous heart for Christ; to never lose the awe that His grace reaches me; to never lose the amazement of living under His grace; to never forget that He hid me from God's wrath when I knelt at His cross!

I am learning...

...that I have so much to still learn about God, Jesus, and His Spirit.

Around the house...

is cleanliness and orderliness, with a touch of whimsy.

I am pondering...

...what the Lord is trying to get us to see.

A favorite quote of the day:

"We are living on this side of the cross (in reference to the law [Judaism] and grace [Christ's atonement])!"

One of my favorite things...

...is essential oils.

A few plans:

  1. Finish the organization of the grocery list
  2. Purchase more essential oils
  3. Purchase glass & wood mixing bowls
  4. Purchase glass jars with glass lids for those things I make with bentonite clay
  5. Finish the dress I started last year
  6. Keep searching craigslist for free stuff that we need/want (without going overboard)
  7. After finishing my daily readings through the Old Testament, (already finished the New Testament), start a study on the personality of Christ:  to get to know my Saviour better!
A peek into my day:

copyright I Am The Clay


Growing Home




1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Growing Home. I too like essential oils, and I need to create some more homemade toothpaste. :) Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails