Smiling At His Timing

     So, here I am, sitting in my "Tetrisland:" a.k.a., my apartment. We have two more days before moving, and God has seen fit to answer a prayer of mine (regarding a separate matter, though it does involve our move) by rearranging our move time.
     I am glad to say, that instead of frowning, God has put a smile on my heart and face. In the beginning, I was stressed...More than I want to admit, and more than I wanted. However, through sweet, precious Dear, and the Bible, God re-routed my thinking, so that my heart would be at ease, regardless the circumstance. He has done such a marvelous work!
     I know that this is not an ideal situation we are currently experiencing. However, I know that God is in control, that He loves me (and Dear), and that His ways are far superior to man's ways. We seek to just keep doing as He likes, and trust Him for each moment.
     Sure, some times my flesh gets the best of me, but God is always faithful to calm me by His precious Spirit. Please do keep us, and it all, in prayer. I know Satan would like the glory in everything, but our heart's desire is that God gets the glory in everything. Thank you in advance, and for all the prayers thus far!

Comments

  1. Transitions that come with moving can be a stressful time. I am thankful that the Lord's wisdom as well as your husband's love is giving you comfort to help you feel at ease.

    You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts