Monday Prayer Day


© Art.com 2011

Oh, am I thankful that today has come! God has been so good to me. Let me tell you why:

1. This past Saturday, I came down with a really bad illness. I had the chills, the aches, a severely sore left ear, sinus drainage like no other, high fever (the highest it got that night was 103.3), weak, headache, and other issues.

2. Sunday, my fever fluctuated up and down. The chills and aches had mostly dissipated, but everything else was still the same.

3. Today, by the grace of God, I only have a sore throat due to the sinus drainage! I've been
able to get up and move around the home, and that has helped my foggy head from the illness.

4. Without God's grace and mercy, I would not have been healing as nicely as I am. I know that all those folks who have been praying for me God has heard. Without their prayers, my own, and that of my husband, I do wonder how soon the recovery would have been.

I say all those things to prove that the effectual fervent prayers of the saints to our most blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ do make an impact! So, if there are any issues you want to bring before the Lord, and enjoin others with you to do so, please feel free to share here, or at my sweet friend Gail's site.

Comments

  1. I am so happy you are feeling better! You know I went through the something similar. I felt so sick but mostly I had a horrible, almost 2 day migraine. I was taking medicine but it wasn't working. I looked on the bottle and saw they were expired. NICE! So I called my husband to pick some up on his way home and with all my prayers and the prayers of friends, I am sure that is what made it miraculously go away, just within an hour of telling my good friends. By the time my husband came home, it was gone. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts