Godly Mentorship

     I want to publicly thank my Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ for His obedient children. Whether they be the men who preach the truth, the women who teach women the truth, and all of the people who belong to God and live as such. It is such a wonderful manifestation of the grace and mercy of my Lord, and very convicting. It spurs me to be more submitted to Christ.
     I am especially thankful for the ladies who are joining together to teach a series entitled "Titus 2 Series." I did not realize that when I prayed this morning for the Lord to help me hear Him, that I would find it amongst these blogs! What a blessing, though. I appreciate that they are being true to the Word of God, and are following the burden that God placed upon their hearts by the reading of His Word. It is helping me to stay faithful to His Word.
     If you are interested in reading some of the articles, (which I highly recommend), here are a few listings:




     They are not easy reads. I have been greatly challenged to walk a holier walk for my Saviour. If you don't think you need to read these articles, please reconsider. Even though they may be difficult to swallow, you won't regret the fruit.

P.S. On A Wise Woman Builds Her Home's site, there is another article I read that helped me tremendously to see my issues of pride, in many of its manifestations. I believe every woman of God ought to read it, and allow God the opportunity to cleanse and purge us of its awfulness. Here is the link to that post:

Comments

Popular Posts