Christ My Lord

     I cannot fully express the thankfulness in my heart for God.  He and His Word are so sure; surer than any other thing or person I have ever known.  I never need doubt Him.
     He makes the impossible possible.  He creates beauty where ashes lay.  He restores what was broken.  He makes whole again.
     I know I will be spending an eternity thanking Him for ever loving a sinner like me.  Loving me so much that He was willing to lay aside His glory and die for me.  Loving me so much to not stay dead, but arise from the grave and back into glory.  Loving me so much that He forgives me forever.
     I take Him for granted too much.  Yet, when troubles arise I am ever reminded of the majesty of my Creator and Saviour, and how I ought to stay meek and lowly before Him and all.  What a blessed Best Friend and Father!

Comments

Popular Posts