- I want to thank Him, always and forever, for saving my soul and adopting me as His own. Many times, I neglect to muse upon that fact, and allow it to flood my soul. Yet, the times I do sit and ponder these facts, I am overwhelmed by His great love.
- I want to thank Him that I have a copy of His word. It is by His word that I learned of my need of His salvation. It is by His word that I learn of Him, and what He wants me to know. When I reflect upon the fact that many souls perished, so that I (and all of humanity) could have a copy of the Bible, in their native tongue, I cannot take it lightly; too often I do, though. Nevertheless, He reminds me at what precious cost I have received numerous copies of the Bible: for which I am eternally grateful.
- I am thankful for His mercy in my life. Oh, how often have I failed Him! How ever faithful is He! The fact that my Lord Jesus Christ is interceding for me, right now, is too marvelous for words.
- I am thankful to have my Lord Jesus Christ. Oh, what a friend is He! What a beautiful Lord! How tender and compassionate, true and just, loving and kind--how approachable! Oh, I am blessed to be known of Him, and to know Him!
- I am thankful to the Lord, for each day He gives us, and the sustenance He provides. Many times, I take for granted everything. Then, I receive reminders that everything should not be taken for granted. So, remembering that He is the reason I exist, and all that I "have" is of Him: I thank Him, immensely.
- I thank Him for the reminders to totally rely upon Him. Nothing can be done right, and definitely not in His Spirit, unless He fills me with Himself. Indeed, if I desire to produce the fruit of the Spirit, and not the works of the flesh, then I must stay submitted to Him. I know that the flesh is my daily enemy, in this regard, yet I know that He is more powerful! Oh, moment by moment, I desire to be yielded to Him.
- I thank Him for the good hymns and spiritual songs, that have been passed down through the centuries. So often, they do more to explain my heart, than I could otherwise. There is something about singing "Once For All," "Just As I Am," "All The Way My Saviour Leads Me," "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross," "Redeemed, Redeemed," and countless others, that lifts my soul heaven-ward. I can pour out my heart to Him. I can reflect upon Him, as those songs minister to my heart. What a blessing good music is!
**Would you like to share in this "testimony time?" Just add your praises, in the comments section below. I look forward to praising the Lord with you!**