2014 July Day Book

Outside My Window:

...Is the soothing greenery of our front lawn.

I Am Thinking:

...About this new phase of our lives, again.

I Am Thankful For:

...This new phase of our lives:  that God has us moving forward, instead of backwards, or idling.

I Am Learning:

...How to keep up, so I don't have to catch up, at home.

From The Kitchen:

...Is the hum of the dishwasher.

I Am Wearing:

...A sage-green, with pewter buttons all down the front, dress.

I Am Creating:

...A crocheting project.  Pictures to follow completion, and delivery of gift. ;)

I Am Going:

...No where!  Enjoying having a home-base, and not needing to run around everywhere!  Country life is peaceful. :)

I Am Reading:

...The Book of John.  Contemplating reading Foxe's Book of Martyrs:  deep waters there, but necessary.

I Am Hoping:

...For the glorious salvation of all our lost loved ones, and enemies!

I Am Hearing:

...Our launderer blessedly clean our dirty clothes (a.k.a, washing machine running)!

I Am Noticing:

...God's handiworks.

I Am Wondering:

...When we might be able to start some house projects.  Got some ideas. :)

I Am Realizing:

...Once again, how very weak I am, and how strong God is!

Pondering These Words:

...Family.

Around The House:

...Is a lived-in feeling. :)

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is being loved, the right way.  

A Few Plans For The Week:

  1. Keep up with the chores.
  2. Work on my crocheting project.
  3. Do at least one, thorough, Bible study.


Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:


Coming In The Clouds
Copyright 2014 Molding Into A Lady

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
Revelation 1:7







Comments

Popular Posts