Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Lamb Of God, Sermon Preached By James Knox

     This morning, before Dear departed for work, he told me to listen to a particular message.  He said this message would get me all excited about Jesus.  I told him I would take a listen to it.
     Well, folks, I just listened to it.  I am overcome.  I am still absorbing all that I heard. 
     I wept, and am going to weep some more.  I am musing, and will continue to do so.  How much I still have to learn about my Saviour!

I pray you take the less than forty minutes that it is to listen to this message. 

The Lamb Of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails