2014 February Day Book

Outside My Window:

     Is a lovely view of Madrona trees, with their limbs swaying to the melody of the breeze.

I Am Thinking:

     How blessed I am to be married to such a God-fearing, hard-working man.

I Am Thankful For:

     My precious Saviour!

I Am Learning:

     What I can live with, and what I can live without.

From The Kitchen:

     Is silence.

I Am Wearing:

     A cozy house dress.

I Am Creating:

     A crocheted blanket.

I Am Going:

     East.

I Am Reading:

     The end of Genesis.

I Am Hoping:

     In the Lord.

I Am Hearing:

     The tinnitus hum...

I Am Noticing:

     That God gives many chances.

I Am Wondering:

     What will become of certain studies.

I Am Realizing:

     That God has opened my heart for a new chapter in our lives.

Pondering These Words:

     Brotherly love.

Around The House:

     Is evidence of transition.

One Of My Favorite Things:

     My Bible.

A Few Plans For The Week:

     Re-organize our possessions, to see what can possibly be removed to lighten our load.

     Continue crocheting in the same color, until it runs out.

     Crochet in a new color, until it runs out!  ;)

     Prepare to say our "Good-byes."

Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:


Comments

  1. What a treasure it is to have a few of these from our husbands!! I think you must love and encourage him well! Keep it up, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Miss Jacque. Those notes are priceless. Thank you for the encouragement. By God's grace am I able, & by His grace I will!

      Delete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts