Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 August Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

...Are trees.

I am thinking...

...About what God is going to do with us in our new locale.

I am thankful...

...That God's Word is powerful against Satan!

In the kitchen...

...Is baking a mozzarella-sauced chicken bake. :)

I am wearing...

...a comfy caftan.

I am creating...

...an updated, hopefully consistently up-to-date blog.

I am going...

...To keep looking to Christ.

I am wondering...

...About God's providence in our lives.

I am reading...

...Revelation.

I am hoping...

...In Jesus.

I am looking forward to...

...Answered prayers.

I am learning...

...That the changes the Lord has made in our lives, have only caused us to grow closer to Him, one another, and fellow believers.

Around the house...

...Is a sense of preparation.

I am pondering...

...the spiritual state of our new town.

A favorite quote for today...

..."You can't do a wrong thing the right way." 
Bryan Denlinger (and he quoted this phrase from another)

One of my favorite things...

...Is seeing God move in our lives.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

1.  Patiently await God's answer for some particularly weighty decisions in our lives
2.  Read the Bible
3. Pray

A peek into my day...


Copyright 2013 A.D., Molding Into A Lady


2 comments:

  1. Renee,
    I feel like I know you a little bit better through this sweet post! I love your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! That was very kind of you to say! God is sure good to us! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails