Good Music



     I find it difficult to find truly good, sound, uplifting, encouraging, godly music. Too often I stumble across performances, sounding just like the world. Often, I settle for the performance of the song I enjoy. (I know that there are people who have recorded for the glory of God and edification of the saints, not to sound like the world. I just have a difficult time finding them. :/ )
     However, I have found a couple brothers recently online. The songs are so encouraging, and their singing is not for a performance, but edification of the saints and glorification of God. I LOVE listening to these songs!
     Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out: Old Path Sermons: Lindsey Brothers. I downloaded all their songs. :) One of these days I'll figure out how to add them to my site as well. :)

God bless and enjoy!


"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;...Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." 
EPHESIANS 5:19 and COLOSSIANS 3:16

Comments

Popular Posts