Not Knowing What To Write, I Wrote

I want to write, but I do not know what to write. There has been so much happening in my life these past few months, and yet I am apprehensive to share of these things. Usually, I write about what is going on in my life. Yet, for many reasons, I have shied away from so doing, at this time.
I can say this: all that has been occurring has been for my good, and has built my reliance upon my Heavenly Father ten-fold! I never would have imagined myself the type of Christian I am today, when I came to Him for salvation all those years ago. God has changed me much!
I would trade none of the grief and heartache that I have experienced recently. The experiences that triggered those emotions, and others, in me, have brought me to my knees more to my Saviour. They (the experiences) have shown me truth. I cannot regret seeing clearly, even though pain was/is involved.
The pain has allowed me to yield myself to the Lord, so that I would respond and become the type of woman He wants me to be. It has been used to show me my sins, where I need(ed) repentance. It has shown me true love.
Even now, as I write, I am remembering these situations, and it causes a lump in my throat. Yet, I must admit, it is not near as difficult as days past. For all these things and more, I thank God!
Dear sister(s) reading this post: if you are struggling in your life right now, hold on to Christ, and listen to Him. Respond, think, speak, all according to His ways during these hard times. If these times are upon you due to sin in your life, be quick to repent and obey cheerfully. If these times are upon you due to righteousness' sake, stay meek and lowly like the Saviour in His time of adversity. No one of us is higher than the Saviour.
If you have a husband who is born again, fears the Lord, and seeks to walk daily by His side...Go to him with your burden(s). Let him hold you up during your weakness. Let him pray for you, and with you. Let him guide you safely through the tempestuous waters of your emotions.
If you have a sister in the Lord that you can safely trust, seek her sisterly help. Do not go it alone. Reach out to someone, even if you have never met. There are some new, dear sisters I have, because I desperately reached out to them for help.
I may not know your story, but I am willing to help in any way the Lord allows. I can pray, share Scripture, listen...I want to give, as I have received.
So, I guess I have written a little, when I was unsure of what to write. Maybe later, maybe not at all, I will share of this trial of which I speak. Regardless, I know that my Saviour walks with me, showing me His ways, and will continue to do so. Oh, how I love Him!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this heartfelt post. It's something I needed to hear.

    What true words you have written!

    "And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." Romans 5:3-5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful it was a blessing to you! Thank you for the Scripture...Oh, so needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God be with you and give you strength! Such a good reminder of our need for God, our need for others and how hard times can refine us and make us better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts