2012 December Day Book


Outside my window...

...Is the dark of dawn.

I am thinking...

...Of how blessed I am by Christ!

I am thankful for...

...the work of the LORD in my husband:  who cares for the heart of God INFINITELY MORE than the opinions of men.

In the kitchen...

...The dishwasher is humming its cleansing tune.

I am wearing...

...My comfortable "around-the-house" clothes.

I am creating...

...By the total grace of God, a new schedule at home!

I am going...

...To church prayer meeting tonight.

I am wondering...

...At what God might do next in our lives.

I am reading...

...The book of Numbers in the Old Testament.

I am hoping...

...To never lose the overwhelming gratuitous heart for Christ; to never lose the awe that His grace reaches me; to never lose the amazement of living under His grace; to never forget that He hid me from God's wrath when I knelt at His cross; to never stop musing upon the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ!

I am learning...

...How utterly dependent I am upon Christ.

Around the house...

...Is cleanliness, a semblance of orderliness, and love.

I am pondering...

...Our possibilities.

A favorite quote of the day:


One of my favorite things...

...Is learning about God as my husband teaches me of Him.

A few plans:

  1. Finish up the laundry.
  2. Use the elliptical trainer.
  3. Make our dinner for tonight before leaving for service.
  4. Study.
A peek into my day:




Comments

  1. The quote from Spurgeon was very eye-opening . . . I could really sense the joy in your heart as I read your daybook post.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was for me, too. :) I am glad God showed you joy, for indeed, He is my joy (I am in CONSTANT need to remind myself of HIM being my JOY; not to look to myself, another, or anything else!). However, I could use your prayers. I have some heavy burdens on my heart. God bless you, sister. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts