Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2012 November Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

...Are sweet little birds enjoying the seed I gave them.

I am thinking...

...Of how blessed I am by God to do what I get to do, where I get to do it.

I am thankful...

...That I belong to God and Dear.  :)

In the kitchen...

...Is a jar waiting for the new batch of tooth powder; apples waiting to be canned (eek!); dishes needing put away; dinner needing to be made.

I am wearing...

...My nightclothes...still!

I am creating...

...A home.

I am going...

...To see the Lord do wonders in my life!

I am wondering...

...Why push, when God has closed?

I am reading...

...Leviticus:  this time 'round, I am getting a smidge more understanding of Christ's sacrifice, & loathing sin more.

I am hoping...

...That God answers some prayers that I've recently lifted up to Him.

I am looking forward to...

...Learning from my husband.  :)

I am learning...

...Not to be afraid to confront, the right way.

Around the house...

...Is work to be done, and a lady who is intimidated by some of it; BUT, it CAN be done!  

I am pondering...

...If I am really of a meek and quiet spirit.

A favorite quote for today...

..."It doesn't matter how much money you make:  it matters how much of it you keep."--Quoted from unknown radio preacher

One of my favorite things...

...Being befriended by God-fearing ladies.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

...Mendings, knittings, yard work, cooking, baking, cleaning, bill paying, CANNING, meeting with friends for Godly encouragement, handing out free Bible studies with my church, attending church services, studying...

A peek into my day...
My Laundry Pile!
copyright I Am The Clay 2012


Growing Home

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your musing, thank you for posting, I found you at far above rubies xx Tara (The Proverbs 31 Sanctuary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the quote you shared today, and I also like what you are wondering, for I am learning to wonder the same things. :) Leviticus is a good book to read and study. The more I read it, the more I seem to learn about pureness and holiness.


    P.S. I'm in the process of writing you a letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :) I look forward to hearing from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails