Catching Up, Even If It's Slow

Courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net

     Tonight is the last night of Dear's preaching series on "The Last Adam."  Each night has been a blessing to my ears and heart.  Outside of Christ Himself, Dear is my favorite preacher/teacher/counselor.  I am so blessed to be married to a God-fearing-and-loving man!
     This whole month has gone by in a blur.  As I mentioned earlier, we moved into our new home, had my family arrive out of state for my birthday, and Dear's preaching schedule has kept us busy.  Though most has been arranged in our new home, there is still plenty to be arranged and gone through in our shed and the guest room closet.  I have noticed, though, that I have been resting more than usual the past two weeks; recharging from all the stress, maybe?
     I am excited to start taking pictures, once I feel confident that our home is decently in order.  I am finding a new cleaning routine, since this is a new home and environment.  Though we lived in a country town, we now live in the country; on a rural cul-de-sac, probably no more than a quarter mile long.  So peaceful, lovely, and quiet.
     I think I will take before and after photos of our yard.  Though the previous owners did do some landscaping, the yard really needs improving.  I desire to have many plants, flowers, trees, relaxing areas, etc., in our tiny yard.  I do believe, Lord-willing, it is possible.  It just takes time, strength, endurance, and MONEY.  One step at a time, right?
     I do enjoy being a keeper at home.  Helping meet my husband's needs and desires is one of my greatest goals and desires.  Though it can be wearisome at times, mainly due to self, it is so fulfilling!  Thus, when he arrives home, I am blessed knowing he arrives to a sanctuary.
     Speaking of which, he just rang the doorbell...HA!  I guess that is my clue that my writing for today is done.  Tell me, what ideas or advice do you have me for landscaping and such?  I would love to hear!

**Don't forget the give-away!  It ends next week, so join in on the fun!  Blessings to you!**

a-wise-woman-builds-her-home

Comments

Popular Posts