Difficult Days Can Be Redeemed By God

© Art.com 2011
Some days seem easier to get through, while others seem much more difficult. Most times, those difficult days are by my own doing: whether by what I did/did not do, my emotions, reactions, etc. By the end of those difficult days, by God's grace I am resting on God's Word to sustain me.

"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."
Luke 4:4
Today has been a difficult day for me today. However, the day is not over and by God's grace it is being redeemed! Every time I fall, when I go to God seeking His forgiveness, He gives it to me fully. He also gives me the grace to avoid falling, and encourages me to go on for Him. I cannot fully express the peace and comfort He gives me in those times.


"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."
James 4:6-10

God is so good. I am blessed to be His blood-bought daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts