The Sweetest Name I Know!

     It is such a lovely day! The sun is shining, the weather is warm with a gentle breeze, and God has put His song in my heart! Oh, what a FABULOUS day!
     My honey made breakfast today, and it was amazingly delicious! He also made our bed, and let me get a frappucino, too! Then, we were off to our pastor's house to pray and then distribute Bible studies on a nearby street.
     Now we are at the library, where he is patiently awaiting his turn on our laptop. We will later scurry on over to the local butcher's shop to restock on some much-needed meats. He will drop me off to a friend's house, where I will go with the wife to a ladies' home for a devotional.
     To end the night, we will go to his mother's house for her surprise birthday party. Whew! An active day, but one for which I am excited! :)
     The best part of this day is that God has put a song in my heart for Him.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know! Fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go!"

     I do want to hear from you others about your day! Please feel free to leave a comment about today, or any other fabulous day God has given you--it is so nice to share praises unto God!

Comments

  1. I've had a splendid day! I went on outreach this morning, spent some time working in the print shop, did some major piano practicing (much needed) and now am spending time with family and making dessert. :-) It's been a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts