He's Got The Whole World In His Hands!

     It is always exciting for me to be observant of the Lord's work in my life! Whether I see it around me, through me, or in me, being able to see some of His work always encourages me. It also sets my sights aright.
     God has been re-purposing my life, a little at a time; sometimes, a whole lot in one instance. Nevertheless, I am grateful for it all. It reminds me of the preciousness of our relationship--the simple fact that He cares so much for me as His daughter.
     Life at home is going a bit smoother, the more I submit to my Father's wishes. Sometimes that means submitting to my husband, (it is always easier to submit when in agreement, not in a disagreement), taking a slap (figuratively) on the cheek and giving the other cheek over to be slapped, enduring trials because of my faith, and many other things. Mainly, it boils down to submitting to my Father's will, just like my Lord Jesus did.

"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."
Luke 22:42

     I am thankful that God has been using special people in special ways to strengthen my conversation in Christ. Whether it is M's words of advice, encouragement, rebuke, or love; if it be tests to see how I will respond in a situation correctly rather than react in a wrong matter; it it be a trial to strengthen my faith in my Heavenly Father; if it be humbling experiences to keep me humble, rather than bossy, controlling, or proud; if it be His reminding me of the great, yet simple, pleasures of being a keeper at home--whatever it be, He is in control of it all, allowing it to happen in my life to enrich it for His glory.

Comments

Popular Posts