Right on Time

     Did you know that the Lord knows what is needed to pick up your spirits?  When I needed a pick-me-up, He gave me a dear woman.  She is a dear, dear sister in the Lord, and a surrogate mommy in my heart. I am so thankful that He has put her in my life.  He knew I needed her.


     When I needed a place to live, she and her family provided me one.  When I needed a shoulder on which to cry, she provided one.  When I needed advice, guidance, prayers, and more--she gave.  The Lord has put her and her family in my life to be a family to me.  I am so thankful for their love, prayers, and guidance they have given me through the years.  I have known them now for almost nine years.

     Her husband was the one to walk me down the aisle at my wedding.  They were there to try to bring me back to the Lord, while I was rebelling against Him.  They did not have to be there, but they were. I am so glad that the Lord has allowed them in my life!

Comments

Popular Posts