Through Christ I Live

     Have you ever had those times that you REALLY hate sin?  I mean, you REALLY hate it because you know you are more than likely prone to yield to certain sins?  Well, I have had those moments lately, and I REALLY hate sin!  I hate its destructiveness, the dirtiness of it, and the fact that it causes harm in the fellowship with God.  I REALLY hate sinning!
     Yet, God has been so gracious to me.  He shows me how much He loves me by convicting me of my sins, even while I am committing them.  He will not allow me to go through and continue offending Him.  I SO appreciate His love toward me!
     I am so glad that He lets me realize that I cannot live righteously without the strength of the Righteous One.  I tried living as a Christian in my own strength, and I backslid.  I am grateful that He let me learn the lesson so needed:  through Him I live, not through me do I live.


"Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord/To the cross where Thou hast died/Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord/To Thy precious, bleeding side./"

Comments

Popular Posts