2019: A Year In Review

    Last year started as normal as could be. It ended with quite the surprise! Here's a look at our past year:

     We started the year by simply being able to enjoy the simple pleasures of life: trips to parks; enjoying family Bible times; playing with the children... Things definitely not taken for granted. One of our dearest friends was able to come visit us during my husband's birthday! Just having him here was a precious gift in itself, let alone all the fun we had together!

     At the beginning of summer, we finally were able to make a trip to visit my family in the Midwest! It had been nearly thirteen years since I last had been there. It was quite a surreal experience. I was so grateful to wrap my arms around my siblings, meet my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, visit with other loved ones,  and see some places that were dear to me.

     Later on in the year, we were surprised to learn that we were expecting another blessing! Once again, we were humbled that the Lord would gift us in such a way. It is an indescribable honor to be given these treasures.

     Then, right at the tail-end of the year, we were able to get an ultrasound to see our newest addition. To everyone's surprise, there were two babies! What a way to end the old year, and start the new!

     God has blessed us so richly.  We may lack in material things, but He sure has enriched us in those things that last into eternity!  We look forward to growing together in this new year:  in our relationships with each other, and our Saviour.

Comments

Popular Posts